Ethical, Cost effective & Rational healthcare to all.
Vivekananda Memorial Hospital, Saragur is a 100 bed multi-specialty rural-tribal hospital established by SVYM in the year 1998, With a focus to provide rational, ethical and cost-effective health care at rural level. Built on a 33,000 sq. ft. area, the hospital caters to primary & secondary health care needs of HD Kote and three other taluks, covering a population of about 4 lakhs.
I don’t know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know-the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve.
- Albert Schweitzer
Women & Children’s Health
HIV/TB & other Infectious illnesses
Diabetes and other Non-Communicable Diseases
Ayurveda & Integrative Medicine
* Inclusive Care Model with Family Centric Counseling services
* Poor Patient Committee having members from local community to oversee & decide on poor patient fund
* ICTC (Integrated Counseling and Testing Centre) & Link ART plus (Anti-Retroviral Treatment) Centers, Tuberculosis Diagnostic Microscopy Center (DMC)
* First Rural blood storage Center in India operational since 2004
* Newborn hearing Screening Center & Outreach Service Center of All India Institute of Speech & Hearing (AIISH), Mysuru
* Availability of high-end diagnostic & therapeutic facilities like Ultrasound Scanning, C-arm, Upper & Lower GI endoscopy, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, non-invasive ventilator support etc
* Research, Training & Academics wing to generate evidence & disseminate knowledge