- Creating content in English & Kannada for a development organisation to engage donors, internal and external partners
- Document impact through success stories and donor reports
- Work with a team of designers to craft compelling stories through visual media and publish them online through digital and social media
- Preferably a degree in journalism, communication, advertising, MA in English, Kannada
- Social Media & Content Management for a brand
- Regularly maintaining and managing content for an organisation
- Writing for newspapers or digital media
- Conceptualization, campaign planning, planning for events & fundraisers
Freshers with great interest in a career in writing can also apply
Skills & Interests
- Proficiency in English & Kannada is a must
- Creative writing, poetry, blogging & microblogging, writing articles, editing, proofreading, translating from Kannada to English, writing for Social Media.
- Interest in photography, videography, and video editing is a plus.
INR 15,000 – 20,000 per month
About the Organisation
Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement (SVYM) is a 37 year old Development Organisation based in Mysuru. The organisation serves over 3 Million population in the state of Karnataka comprising indigenous tribal, rural & urban communities through its development initiatives in Health, Education, Socio-economic & Training & Research Sectors.
SVYM was awarded and certified by Great Place to Work in the year 2020-21. The organisation has won 32 International and National Awards.
Drop your resume & portfolio @ firstname.lastname@example.org