Let us come together to use this platform as an instrument of social change and in building a resurgent India.
Together investing in building a caring and equitable society.
Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement is now registered with the Social stock Exchange. We are the 4th development organisation to join this novel initiative.
Social Stock Exchange provides an extraordinary opportunity to bring new thinking and new paradigm into economic growth and has the potential to answer questions like how can we make economic development compassionate, how can we make capitalism more humane and how do we ensure the last person’s needs are met.
We invite you to invest in our development bond.
Viveka Tribal Centre for Learning Bond on Social Stock Exchange.
We’re going public on Social Stock Exchange with our first development bond for our residential tribal school Viveka Tribal Centre of Learning.
Human Capital growth equals National growth and we invite you to invest in building the Human Capital of young students from underpriviledged communities studying at VTCL through holistic education. According to the World Bank Human Capital Index Report, India’s rank in the World Bank’s Human Capital Index (HCI) rankings as of 2023 is 116 out of 195 countries.
The project with a funding target of INR 1,55,00,000 undertakes holistic education of 75 students studying at Viveka Tribal Centre for Learning for a duration of 5 years (2024-2029).
Proposed Impact of the Project
- The Project aims at decreasing the gap of Enrollment, Gender Parity and Learning outcomes between the tribal community and the State and National Averages
- Students shall complete Secondary education (2 years) and Senior Secondary education (2 years) or Equivalent education
- Student able to make informed career choices and pursue professions contributing directly and indirectly to the community development
- Parents and the community at large actively participate in school activity and contribute positively to students’ learning outcomes
Policies & Financial Reports for Public Perusal
Steps to subscribe to ZCZP on SSC
Demat Account Preparation
Ensure you have a Demat account with either NSDL or CDSL. This is necessary for the allocation and holding of the ZCZP instruments. Include details of a valid and active DP ID and Client ID in your application.
The minimum investment amount is Rs. 10 Thousand, equal to the face value of each ZCZP instrument. Minimum Investment size is 20 ZCZPs worth INR Rs. 2,00,000.
- Fill out the application form carefully. You can find the form on the NSE’s website or obtain it through authorized brokers.
- Ensure to read the terms and instructions provided in the Final Fund Raising Document before filling out the form.
- Include your personal details, investment details, and specify your investor category.
- Payment Methods:
- If paying by cheque or demand draft, attach it with the application form.
The form must be signed by the sole or first applicant. If the depository account is held in joint names, include the name and PAN of the person whose name appears first in the depository account. Only this person’s signature is required on the application form.
For electronic transfers, make the payment electronically and mention the UTR number and the transfer date on the form for tracking purposes.
Submission with Payment
- If paying by cheque/demand draft, submit the completed application form along with the payment to the Registrar’s Office before the closing date.
- For electronic payments, ensure the transfer is completed, and the application reaches the Registrar within three working days from the issue closing date.
Issue Dates and Timelines
The issue dates and timelines will be available on SVYM’s website. Ensure your application, along with the payment, is submitted three days before the closing date to avoid any last-minute issues.
Keep the acknowledgement slip, which includes payment details and applicant information, for your records. This serves as proof of your application submission and payment.